Friday's Fave Five, 7/24/26
Linked with Susanne's Space
1. A good class with my rehab ladies this morning. There are only three right now, but they are all very responsive, interested, and want to learn. I'll take three like that, than ten who are only marginally (or not at all) interested, any day!
2. Great progress on the cleaning-out. I'm getting rid of files that I will never use, and we are going to get rid of my old desk and move another one in here that gets little use. This morning Mike installed the wire framework in my filing cabinet that will allow me to use hanging files. I got it stuck in there and it wasn't right. So I'm grateful for his help.
3. Glad for the opportunity to assist son's family earlier this week. He's been very sick, so when his wife had to take him to the doctor, she took Little Miss with her, but I got to keep Little Mister as he was napping. As you can tell from the photo, he very much enjoyed his bottle after he awakened. :-)
4. Preparation and teaching - I've had several things on my plate, and more upcoming. Everything is going well so far. I've got my rehab class every week, have been doing some Wednesday night teaching for our church ladies (assisting the main teacher), am leading a book club in a week, and am preparing for an upcoming speaking opportunity for a local garden club about local birds. So I continue being busy.
5. We still have a few purple martins at the farm, but most are gone. That's part of the cycle. We attracted eight martins to our gourds at the farm property, and by the end of the season counted 17. So our martins fledged at least nine little ones! Glad to be doing our part to help nature. :-)
3 comments:
I think I missed something--what rehab class? It sounds like something you are teaching? I'm glad you have interested and responsive people there. Good work on cleaning things out. I'm sorry your son was sick--I hope he's better now. I know you enjoyed your visit with the little guy. :) You do have a lot on your plate! Hope it all goes well.
I have been decluttering too. It takes time, but it has to be done. Nice that you could help our with your grandson. Sounds like you are pretty busy with your church. Enjoy your weekend!
are you IN a rehab class or teaching one ?? physical or addictions?? Just curious as one of my besties helps with running a Celebrate Recovery class.
I love watching the birds in my backyard when i'm having my morning coffee. Glad you had some birds!
I hope your son is feeling better.....the grandson is adorable!!
Post a Comment