LINK to Friday's Fave Five host blog
I prefer having other posts between the FFF posts, but maybe if we would have a regular week around here, that would be possible. Right now I am doing my best just to keep everyday things going around here.
1. My father is doing some better after being hospitalized early yesterday morning with pancreatitis. It's been a rather long week what with doctor visits, doctor phone calls, waiting on MRIs, waiting on MRIs to be read, and on and on. Just glad he is doing better.
2. I am thankful for modern medicine, which provides for serious conditions to be treated successfully.
3. I am thankful for ambulances, which get people to the hospital quickly, with proper care, and straight to the emergency treatment rooms without doing the sit-out-in-the-waiting room routine.
4. I am thankful for school administration that has been very understanding of my need to be absent, last week for the situation with our nephew who passed away, and this week for the situation with my father who has been very sick.
5. Finally - a little levity. I'm teaching pronouns right now. This would be a great bulletin board. Maybe I can find time to put it up (with corrections for the bad grammar).