1. Mike is making progress with his shoulder therapy. He got thumbs-up from the physical therapist this week. AND - he can now do his exercises on his own. I've had to help him with a couple of the exercises, which has not been good for marital harmony. :-)
2. Beta Club induction ceremony today at school. I'm the sponsor, so of course it falls in my lap. The officers this year are very detail oriented, so that helps tremendously. And it all went over well.
3. Finished a blanket this week and got it mailed off to the recipient, who should have it now. I've discovered that a larger crochet hook makes progress go so much faster.
4. For the past two weeks, I've gotten beautiful tomatoes at the farmers' market, and we have enjoyed great BLTs, and ham and tomato sandwiches. I've also enjoyed more tomatoes and cantaloupe, which most people think is weird, but it's great.
5. Finally - it looks like we will get more rain than wind from the hurricane system. We have the possibility of being off of school Monday. Daughter who lives near the coast may not have to evacuate either. She sent me this picture today. I didn't get it at first, but it is funny once I did get it. Blessings and safety to all in the path.