LINK to Friday's Fave Five Host Blog
1. This picture may not seem like much, but it is beautiful to me. My husband was able to get out today, and cut down the lantana bushes that have been dead since October. He usually gets that job done sometime in November, but was unable to this fall due to his health situation. He is doing so much better since getting a diagnosis from a rheumatologist ten days ago, and the fact that he has been able to get out and do yard work today makes it a very important FFF item for which I am thankful.
2. Finished bedroom with lamps. We liked the lamps when we saw them in a furniture store a couple of weeks ago, and almost bought them that day - until I saw a bird poop stain on one of the shades. :-) So the store had to order us new ones. (Doesn't it always go that way!) They came in this week and Mike picked them up yesterday. They match perfectly.
3. I've had a stubborn case of bronchitis, but returned to an urgent care yesterday for a breathing treatment and a steroid shot. Today is so much better. Breathing and coughing are not the main things I have to think about today.
4. Supper the other night with dear friends that we do not see very often. Always nice to be with them.
5. I just bought a FitBit!! It's time. It was on sale at Target, I had three gift cards that have been in my pocketbook for too long already, and I had another $60 of gift money in with the gift cards. So total expense to me was quite low. Now I've got to learn to use it. :-)