LINK to Friday's Fave Five host blog
1. Monday - the pool is finally, completely gone. Still hard to believe. Mike is a happy man. We may not get anything else done to it before spring, but that will be OK.
2. I came home from work yesterday to discover that Andrew had rented a Rug Doctor and steam cleaned all the carpets. They look great!!
3. Went to get something to eat the other night, and our good friend Dawn, who manages the restaurant, brought me a free piece of pumpkin cheesecake, on an Oreo crust with a caramel drizzle. Definitely NOT on the diet. But hey - you can't offend someone who does something like that for you! It was absolutely worth the splurge. I'm still thinking about it.
4. Good homecoming last Sunday at church. Got home at 2:00, took a 2 1/2 hour nap, and had the entire evening to relax. It was great.
5. And finally, a dose of sweetness overload. My adorable great-nephew, in a picture his mother has titled "His first deer." Precious.