Link to Friday's Fave Five host blog
1. Nice Thanksgiving brunch with my folks and sister yesterday morning. We were able to talk a little with Andrew in China via WeChat and missed him. Hard to believe this is the second set of holidays since he has been home.
2. Nice Thanksgiving dinner with Mike's family yesterday evening at his sister's house. Always a houseful with seven of his siblings and families present. Everybody brings food, so it is a huge spread. Nobody touched my cake or pumpkin pies, so I have sweets to spare. . . The cake will go in the freezer to use for some future event. (There were lots of desserts, and my pecan pies got devoured. In the future I will skip the pumpkin and just bring the pecan.)
3. Mike got home safely Wednesday night from his trip to Alberta. His luggage went to Houston, but he got back okay! Supposed to be delivered today.
4. I got ALL my grading done before leaving school on Tuesday, and have a guilt-free holiday for these five days (at least as far as academics go). :-)
5. My sister and I got to go out to eat at our local lakefront restaurant on Wednesday night. We don't get to do something like that very often. I enjoyed being with her!