Tuesday, July 3, 2007

An Overcast Day

Yesterday was rainy and cloudy, an unusual occurrence in a South Carolina July. The temperatures never got out of the 70s. I took my dear friend Nancy out for lunch for her birthday to Sullivan's in downtown Anderson. It's located in an old hardware store and it's got personality all through it. Mike and I like to go there from time to time. At lunch it's very reasonable, with an interesting menu, but we don't go for supper without a coupon--too expensive. The teachers at school go there occasionally, like during the half days at the end of the year, and we've made some fun memories there.

Mary Lee is gone to Southland Camp for two weeks. I miss her.

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Hi Ann,
Just wanted to say hello. I heard about your blog and decided to check it out. It kinda keeps me in touch with home.
I can't believe the kids are that big. Time really flies.
You'll probably hear from me from time to time. God bless!

Ann said...

Phyllis--Great to hear from you! Have you got a blog? I'd love to read it. I see Nathan from time to time--he's really grown up. Thanks for your comment--Ann

Phyllis said...

I don't have a personal blog but I started a blog for our church where I usually post every day. That's about all I have time for right now. It is www.mtjacksonlive.com.

Deanna said...

Have you tried "DOO DAH DAY". Its a great sandwich and salad cafe on main street?

Check it out!