Saturday, October 20, 2007

An e-mail from Selia

Dear Mrs Bailes:
This is Selia.I miss you so much since I left you ,you are my favorite teacher in US ,you were always friendly and kind to me ,and I am very happy that you can enjoy the gift.
Yes, when I got home ,I was really tired ,and I felt sick , but after few days ,I felt much better, so ,thanks for worrying about me!
I like your English and chemistry class very much ,maybe I couldn't understand all of your class ,but I coulf feel your humour and good teaching !
I saw really sad when I left Anderson ,the beautiful small city ,but then ,I got happier,because I thought maybe leaving now is foe the next meeting in the future , I think I'll come back one day!
Would you mind telling my classmates that I also miss them?
Thank you!
Selia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet note! I've enjoyed reading about your Chinese students.

I love the new look. Your header picture goes great with your blog name.

Anonymous said...

What a heart warmer the letter from Selia is. This experience will, undoubtedly, be unforgetable for both Chinese and Americans that were involved. MLK