Thursday, November 20, 2008

From my Chinese friend

I've meant to post this for awhile. I don't hear much from my Chinese friend any more and actually have some concerns that her email may have been watched (she has talked about the Father to some other people). But when our mutual friend from here in town, who teaches at her school, was home, I sent a bag of cookie mix back with her for the two of them to make together (this was her idea for a good gift). And I did get an email saying that they had a great time together making the cookies. I hope and "think" often that I will someday see this young girl again. She has become very precious to me.

1 comment:

Robin said...

My sister-in-law taught English in China the last 2 years. She left many friends that are also "thought of" often.
I am glad you still have a little contact with this friend!