Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Job Well Done

Tonight was a "last" for my daughter. Since she leaves for college in three weeks, this was her last 2nd Sunday night of the month to work in the church nursery.

She has faithfully worked in the nursery for many years. Before she was a teenager, she was only allowed to work with me, but as soon as she reached the minimum age, she began to work with other people. And she has stuck by the stuff. This picture is one of my favorites of her - it is from a couple of years ago - it actually isn't in the nursery but is of her helping with some nursery children in the back of a program of some sort, and is taken with a very sweet little girl that we know.

I am proud of my daughter for her faithfulness in doing a job that some people would rather not do. She has done very well and she will be missed in that post.

1 comment:

Lizupatree said...

She's got her mother's generosity of heart. What a blessing.