Friday, October 30, 2009

Ups and Downs - Play Week Edition

I will do an "ups and downs" while my juniors are taking a test:

UP: The set is done!

SLIGHTLY DOWN:  I'm a little nervous - feel like we have a long way to go before this play is ready for next Friday night.  For some reason it just seems like we're not as ready as in past years.

UP: I don't feel overwhelmed.

UP:  The kids have come home several times for various reasons in the last few weeks.  ML is coming in tonight, just briefly, for her dear friend's birthday before she has to get back tomorrow morning.  But it's always nice to see them.  

UP:  Andrew has a great opportunity this weekend - he's substituting with a quartet that has four engagements in Virginia.  I'm so glad he gets to do this - it's great experience for him.

UP:  In a rainy week, I have a warm, dry roof over my head and gas heat to turn on whenever the chill gets a little much.

No comments: