Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time to - - -

. . .take down the tree.
. . .put up all the painted ornaments. (I wish I'd put a year on all of them as I did them.)
. . .put up all the angels and rocking horses.
. . .get rid of all the sweets (mostly already done - we took them to my folks.)
. . .put up all the odds and ends like reusable boxes.
. . .make a shopping trip (something I do not like to do) for at least a few new things to wear this winter.
. . .return the cloth manger scene to the box. (This doesn't elicit the attention it used to when the kids played with it, but if I were not to put it up one year, I'd hear about it.)
. . .clean out drawers and try to get ahead on the house before the new semester starts.
. . .go to the gym (Christmas has been too good to me).
. . .get some rest.

2 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Hope you are able to accomplish all that this week! I don't think we'll get to taking the tree down til the weekend. I've been needing to find casual clothes to wear -- I have plenty of church clothes -- but haven't had much luck yet, in stores or online.

MLK said...

How interesting that you still have the cloth manger scene. Over several years I made four of these scenes and had no idea that any were still in circulation. It is gratifying that this labor of love is still available!