Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ups and Downs

UP - We're supposed to get SNOW tomorrow night! When snow is predicted coming from the northwest, we don't usually get it. But when it's predicted coming up from the Gulf of Mexico - we're much more likely to get it, and it's usually that good, wet, fun-to-see snow.

UP - All my grading is currently done, and has been since yesterday afternoon. I do not know what to do with myself when there is NO grading to be done.

UP - Showed clips from PRIDE AND PREJUDICE in class this morning because the unit in British Lit. is on Romantic Literature, and P&P is a classic "novel of manners" from that period. So tonight I watched the entire second DVD in the five-hour version. It is a great movie.

2 comments:

Barbara H. said...

I am so ready for winter to be over.

I do like that movie.

I like your header photo, too!

Ann said...

The header photo is downloaded from my son's team member's pictures from when they were in Destin, Florida last week. Thanks for your comments. Also, your book review on SI was excellent!