Friday, May 28, 2010

Writing

I have been at the computer a good bit lately. I'm editing a memoir for an older man in our church. He's got it all written; I'm just cleaning up the punctuation, etc., so that he can print it off for his family. Then there is a Bible curriculum that needs work for next year, and I'm also working on another project that takes up a good bit of time right now.

Also getting Andrew off to camp. We went through his clothes yesterday. Whew! Couple WAY too much stuff - most of it old and just never disposed of over the years - with his inability to say "get rid of this," and it makes for a big job. (It goes back to his packrat days of keeping Little Debbie boxes, empty Fritos bags, etc. - I would find his closet full of those kinds of things when he was four and five years old.) And ML is busy getting back into her job and finding summer things to do as well.

I did a mile on the elliptical yesterday!

2 comments:

MLK said...

Ann, do you remember how Mary used to save Aunt Louise's sour tart candies thinking she might want them later. And how she still had hard Christmas candy in her closet a year later-- I guess just in case--- So she was a saver also.

I wish you'd comment on your blog re the new beach picture heading. It looks so interesting!

rk2 said...

Those sour tart candies were in her drawer way more than a year later!!!