Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Twenty two years ago this evening, at 7:35, a baby boy made his appearance into this world. He decided to make things interesting by backing out, but I'll spare my internet readers the details of that event.

He spent the rest of the evening looking around at his dad, his mom, and anything and anyone else. He didn't sleep much. He was afraid he might miss out on something. He hasn't changed.

He has blessed our lives for twenty-two years. Much love and happy birthday to our son Andrew!

p.s. Andrew - sorry I got the birthday menu wrong. I'll fix the deer steak when you come home for Thanksgiving if you'll settle for sausage lasagna tonight.

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

Happy birthday to Andrew!

(If he doesn't want the sausage lasagna, I'll take it. :-D )