Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Hole in the Yard

Last night Mike and I took a walk around the yard, and near the end of our little trip I took a step and found my leg in the ground up to my knee. He says the hole is probably where a root was and then an animal burrowed into it as well. I literally went straight down - and then had a hard time getting out because my athletic shoe got stuck. It was filthy when I did get out - fortunately it's from an old pair with a hole in it already, and I was already planning to replace then.

Both knees are a little sore today, but I am extremely thankful not to have injured either one other than minor bruises.
-----------------------
ML is much better and is headed back to college as I write. Tamiflu is good stuff. She's pretty well over it in three days instead of a week, other than still coughing and being a little "peaked." No fever today. We are thankful for that also.

No comments: