Friday, May 20, 2011

A Couple of Graduation Pics

Well, graduation was last night, and it is going to take me a few days to recuperate from the year. Got some work done at home today, but I do a few things, then sit down awhile, and repeat. Glad to have breakfast with my two sisters this morning at my folks'.

This was my year to be senior sponsor, so I had more to do than some years. But it is fun to stand at the back with the seniors, and help usher them in at the right speed. Kind of like doing one last thing for them.

A couple of pics from last night (actually three). This is a link to about 45 photos on our local newspaper website.


This girl, Joanne, is an exchange student from Taiwan. She was a joy.



Another of my seniors, Haley!

Next year I will be seventh grade sponsor again. Another world!


No comments: