Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homemade Pizza MY Style

There is one thing that I confess I do like about having both kids not around. They always turned up their noses at my homemade pizza. Oh, they would eat it if there was nothing else around, but they've just been too spoiled over the years by Domino's and Papa John's. Plus, if they were here, I'd have to make it the way they liked it - pepperoni and cheese.

I make it, just for me, loaded with mushrooms (a full eight ounces of canned ones), a roll of browned sausage, and a package of mozzarella cheese. Plus a can of pizza sauce on a refrigerated pizza dough. I pre-bake the crust for about seven minutes before putting on the sauce and toppings. It was good for lunch today (Mike is at work), and it will be good in lunches for school this week. And it's made the way I like it.

No comments: