Susanne at Living to Tell the Story:
1. Had a crown prep/temporary crown installed yesterday at the dentist's office. That level of dental work can sometimes cause aftereffects for several days, but I have had very little pain or discomfort since then.
2. Our girls' volleyball team won the state championship last weekend, capping a 19-0 season that included beating our chief rivals three times this season!
3. My folks brought over a plate of Mike's favorite cookies last night. He loves their date cookies.
4. Our high school students have responded remarkably to our Operation Christmas Child drive. So far they've brought in over 2000 points worth of things. (Each dollar donated, or dollar's worth of "stuff," counts as a point.)
5. Mike was off the first of the week and cooked supper one night and took me out another. Very nice!