Link to Friday's Fave Five blog
1. Some of my crazy senior boys gave me a "singing valentine" yesterday. Too funny!!! They are full of personality and sang "My Girl" - two verses - with great enthusiasm. They know how to "feather their nest" - they know I am grading their senior projects right now!! Someone tried to video it but only got about two seconds of it. Oh well - at least they got a picture.
2. My dear friend Nancy took me out on Monday night for dinner for my birthday. A couple of months late, yes, but better late than never.
3. A situation resolved at least where hearts are concerned.
4. Last Friday evening we went out with good friends, to eat and then to the Greater Vision concert held locally as a fundraiser, and with free tickets (thank you!) from a couple in our church. Very nice evening.
5. It's the fifteenth - it's pay day again!