Link to FFF.
1. On Monday I did a mile and a half on the elliptical at the gym! Took 33 minutes but so what!!
2. My mother cooked supper for us on Wednesday night which was very nice of her.
3. I have FINISHED grading senior projects. A huge load off my plate. Junior rough drafts come in today, but I have a good idea from a teacher at a sister school which will allow me to do a lot of grading in class as I discuss each rough draft with each student.
4. We get to go to a nice family dinner tonight for my husband's sisters' birthdays (yes, that's plural - a year apart on the same day) at a nice restaurant.
5. This one makes me sound like an old lady, but I have really enjoyed all the birds coming to our feeders. Great assortment, and many of them are beautiful birds.