Link to Friday's Fave Five
1. Great day last Friday at the Fine Arts Competition. Choric speaking couldn't have done much better - first place, trip to Nationals, last spot in the Showcase Recital at the end of the competition. So proud of them!
2. My sister arrived safely at her new home in Texas.
3. Self-diagnosed myself with a sinus infection. I had some leftover antibiotic from when the doctor changed my prescription during the pneumonia bout in January. I googled Augmentin (the leftover) and read that it was often used for sinus infections, so I started taking it. Within 24 hours the symptoms were greatly reduced.
4. Great missions conference this week and one speaker in particular with whom my husband and I felt a great kinship.
5. Andrew was home twice this week, and Mary Lee all of last week (spring break). Andrew came with his friend Mr. Moose, to help get our speech groups ready for nationals, and he and I were able to practice as he is singing at Homecoming at Mike's old church this coming Sunday. We are looking forward to going - always a nice time of reunion.