Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Misc.

--Today was MLK day, but the teachers at my school had a half day for teacher training.  We are studying Biblical worldview, and though it is a lot of work, it is good.  We will have 11 training sessions (have completed three so far), including a video for each one, reading in a textbook, study questions to answer, and a quiz each time.  So far it has been challenging and enlightening.

--This is a picture that I meant to post before Christmas.  Our music students sang for several hours (taking turns--solos, duets, etc.) at the local mall, and we had a display table which teachers took turns manning.  Here I am taking my turn.  It was kinda fun--

--Today  at a local printshop I made copies of this drawing on cardstock, which our daughter drew in memory of Aunt Jane, and gave it to her dad on Jane's birthday.  She did a beautiful likeness.

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

Wow, that drawing is gorgeous!