LINK to Friday's Fave Five home blog
Just realized it's been two full weeks since a post on here. That's what the end of the school year is like. I have a number of thoughts and things to write about. . .as soon as summer gets here. And it is close!!
1. We had a lovely dinner last night with Mike's side of the family at a nice local restaurant. Pictured below are all of the "next generation" (along with one boyfriend), three of whom are 2014 high school graduates and one just graduated from college. Really nice evening.
2. My visa arrived in the mail today!! It was sent FedEx and required a signature, so Mike had to stick around the house this morning while I was at the school awards program. I hurried home - but in the meantime it had arrived. I leave four weeks from yesterday! It's becoming more real now.
3. When I got home today, Mike had cleaned up the kitchen, made the beds, and taken the trash to the dump. He is a big help, especially if he is home on busy days when I have to work. And right now he's helping my dad haul some mulch. He's a hard worker and it is appreciated!!
4. Grades are done, awards program over with, and graduation is tonight. Tomorrow I can breathe.
5. And this has absolutely nothing to do with my week, but a friend posted this picture on FB of her grandson right before his bath. Have you ever seen such a cute little backside!!!