Link to Friday's Fave Five home blog.
1. Great friends from a long time ago were here for supper last night. So good to spend time with them. And my mom made a pie for us!!
2. Got a lot done this week at inservice. Still have a lot to do, but at least the walls are done. And my dad is helping me with covering books!
3. Daughter is getting started in a good way at her first teaching job. Very proud of her.
4. Going out to a new seafood place, with some other good friends, in about an hour. Sometimes we see hardly anyone for weeks - but when it rains, it pours.
5. Good visit with orthopedist on Wednesday. I've got to have some shots in my knee to keep it going for awhile longer, but he said it looks good and I can go to the gym if I'm very careful and not overdo. I felt really good after the two months of getting ready to do a lot of walking in China, and don't want to lose all of that.
And - tomorrow is Saturday!! I can sleep in!! After being used to a summer schedule, this first week of setting an alarm is rough.