LINK to Friday's Fave Five host blog
This is actually being written on Thursday, as the next 36 hours will be a zoo. Finish the day, make cookie dough for tomorrow and bars for tonight, all-school Christmas program tonight, half-day school tomorrow, then my homeroom is coming to my house for a party. Then I will be completely, totally spent. So I will write this today and then set it to upload tomorrow morning.
1. I had a very nice birthday on Tuesday. We went out to a nice restaurant on Monday night; I got many remembrances on Tuesday; and Andrew bought and repaired a doorknob that night after I went to bed. Some people may scoff at practical presents; I love them!!
2. I read recently that the lesson plan for all teachers for the week before Christmas is:
- Scrape students off the ceiling.
4. I got to play for a quartet on Sunday Morning - "Oh, What a Savior" - and it was really fun. Really fun. Sometimes playing is stressful; sometimes it is fun. This was fun. :-)
5. And finally, the lady who helps me once a month bought my elliptical--and it wasn't even actively for sale. It's been sitting on the porch ever since we filled in the pool and took everything out of the pool house (thinking we were going to sell the house). She posted on FB that she was looking for one. I don't use it much; I prefer going to the gym. So she bought it. A little extra Christmas $$ in the pocket--