LINK to Friday's Fave Five host blog
1. Just finished this little hat at about 5:00 Thursday afternoon, to go along with another present for a dear friend who was in school with my son, and was the honoree at a baby shower last night. I work with her mom, who is also a dear friend. These little loom hats are fun and fast to make.
2. I am thankful for a smooth and peaceful transfer of power for our government today. I love the pomp and elegance of an inauguration ceremony.
3. Lunch today was brought in by Mike, who was off today. A chicken salad sandwich on toasted sourdough bread, with provolone cheese, lettuce, and tomato. No, he didn't fix it, but he did go get it, pay for it, and deliver it.
4. This is a day over a week, but I didn't get a FFF up last week. We spent a lovely evening with my cousin Cleve and his wife Kathleen last Thursday night. They're on their way to Florida and stopped by. Always nice to see them!!!
5. And finally - after our dinner out last Thursday, we went back to my folks' house for awhile. This little video was part of the evening. On Facebook it gained almost 2000 views. It's really sweet and worth 30 seconds of your time. My father and my son!