Friday, June 8, 2007

The Un-Education of Society

I got a bill in the mail this week from the place where I had an MRI done several months ago. The printed name at the top was "Anderson Dianostic Imaging."

A few days ago I called to make an appointment with the same optometrist who checked my eyes a couple of years ago. The girl who answered the phone said confidently, "Oh, he don't work here no more."

There's an AAMCO transmission place right on our drive in to school and church. They have a rolling computerized sign that proclaims that they "Also Fix Cluthes."

Aaarrrrggghhh!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a few months ago on our intranet was an announcement about Herman Miler.

Anonymous said...

I would think you would find comfort knowing someone nearby could fix your "Cluthe"! :-)
Bruce C.