Saturday, January 10, 2009

Homecoming 09

Our daughter was a member of the homecoming honor court last night at her school. It was a beautiful night!

I also had a MIRL experience tonight (meeting in real life) - I met Barbara, a college acquaintance (we lived on the same hall) with whom I reconnected on the internet a couple of years ago. Her son's school played ours in basketball and they came to the game. She posted a picture on her blog, and you can see it here. I really enjoyed seeing her in "real life."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a lovely young lady.

I enjoyed catching up a little last night! Had to smile at your comment on my picture...I look at the mirror and see signs of aging every day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, ML!!! She's beautiful.

Bet said...

Ann, I think I'm about halfway between you and Barbara. Maybe we can arrange a meeting at my house one of these days!

Great picture of you and your daughter. And your husband too! :-))

Anonymous said...

Bet, that would be fun!