Thursday, July 9, 2009

Great Doc

My daughter had a physical for college this morning. She had to have a TB test, and her arm has to be read in no fewer than two days. She can't go into the doctor's office Monday because she'll be gone to art camp. So our wonderful doc said, and I heard it over the phone because she had called to ask if I know how to read a TB test: "Tell you what, I'll be at home on Saturday morning. You just run by and bring your form, and I'll check your arm." Can you believe that?!!! He is a wonderful doctor, and this isn't the first time he's gone the extra mile for us. We are very grateful to have him.

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Sounds like my dentist who returned my call in Atlanta about 15 minutes after I left a voice mail and said when I got back I could come in and they would stay as late as necessary to fix the crown.

Lizupatree said...

Wow. That's unheard of in this day and age!