Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blanket

My daughter wanted to take my favorite fleece blanket with her to college. I had made it a couple of years ago out of leopard-print fleece. Well, as mothers usually do, I let her take it. But that meant I needed another blanket--and soon. So while Mike took her back to school, I sat down at the machine and whipped up another one.

I'll have to get used to it, but at least it's as warm as the other one. Looking at this picture, it looks kind of funny - the intent was to show the other, solid red, side. But on here it looks a little like something separate.

1 comment:

MLK (not the one whose birthday is celebrated this weekend) said...

That blanket should soon become a favorite blanket considering your love of red and your love of birds--both in one blanket. Enjoy.
MLK