Saturday, May 22, 2010

Miscellaneous Pics.

Well, next week I've got to get down to serious computer business - working on a Bible curriculum and doing some writing which I will share more of later. So here is a series of miscellaneous pictures from spring 2010, each of which probably deserves its own post but is going to be memorialized in this collage instead.

With a very dear student, Ashley, who just graduated Thursday night. This is at the junior-senior which was held the end of April.


My dear college friend Barby came to see me a couple of weeks ago. She was staying close by and was here to pick up her son from college. I did not realize at the time that I was coming down with a massive cold - had 101 fever by the next morning - and was very relieved that she and her two children who were with her, and who were in our house and around me for four hours, did not get sick.

Andrew and my sister Rhoda in Atlanta at our niece Lauren's graduation.


Our family at Lauren's graduation party.



Last night - Franklin, NC - yes, the big A talked me into going with him to another Ernie Haase concert. This time we weren't offered front row tickets like last year, but Andrew scoped out an empty seat during intermission and moved to the front row then. I was happy to stay in the back. He will find a way! We didn't get home until 12:30 but we had a wonderful time together.

1 comment:

Nog Blog said...

Much better picture of Andrew than of Ernie, who looks thin and worn out. Warning to Andrew - life on the road looks tough!