Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random

--The last week of school / exams / graduations / etc., means not much time for posting on a blog.

--Andrew got my printer to work this evening. Wonderful - now I have a great setup on my desk. That's good, because I have a lot to do this summer here at the desk. Writing, working on a Bible curriculum, editing a memoir for someone in my church - it will be great to have everything right here at my fingertips, in my own workspace.

--I made a new, made-up recipe last night. Wish I'd taken a picture. It was ground chicken, made into meatballs with garlic powder, cracker crumbs, celery salt, egg, and tiny chopped up pieces of celery and onion sauted together. I browned them and made sure they were done all the way through, and then served them with some leftover beef gravy from Sunday. They were very good if I do say so myself!

--Graduation tomorrow night. This is the class that called me their "school mom" all the way through high school. They are a good class - very academically oriented - and they will be missed.

--Time to get back to the gym! I can tell it's time by the way some of my clothes are fitting.

--Don't order plants through a catalog. The ones we bought, that looked so beautiful in the pictures, are not growing at all.

--The knockout rosebushes that Mike put in last week are going to be lovely.

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

We've got another week yet. Well, one day is a half day and the last day is the awards day, which I wish they'd put on top of the half day and have Friday completely off.