Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two Last Snow Pics

ML took these two pictures when they had the camera out on Monday taking pictures of all the snow playing. I thought that both of them, particularly the top one, are beautiful.


Tomorrow we go back to school - I go back to teaching, the kids to college. Public schools are out again, but that's probably unnecessary - the roads aren't too bad any more. You have to watch for the occasional bad place, but I'm glad we're getting another day in - that's one less we'll have to make up later.

The small amount of ice that fell on top of the snow now creates quite a sheen on the ground. It was more noticeable today when we got out for a little - I went to the nearby postal station and then Andrew and I went to check on Mom and Dad. It almost looks like you could iceskate on top of it. It's an unusual appearance for the snow/ice events that we do get around here.

1 comment:

rk2 said...

Very cool pics!!!

I would love just one snow day!