Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Morning Misc.

--I love it when high schoolers try to fudge their way through a test question. The question was: "For what is Fanny Crosby well known, and what affliction did she have?" One girl gave me a long treatise about Fanny Crosby's folk music, and how she had a series of ear infections and as a result was deaf. . .You get the idea.

--Every weekend since being sick I have slept full nights and taken two hour naps both of the weekend days - deep sleep naps. It takes awhile to really get over the fatigue that pneumonia causes. Coughing is fatiguing also, and I still feel stuff in my chest. No fever, though.

--I tried to print a series of about 25 paragraphs, each in a separate file, this morning. Getting into a groove, I didn't bother to look at the printer, just listened for each sheet to come through. Got completely done - and discovered that it had run out of ink on about the fifth sheet. The harder I try. . .

--Beautiful Monday out there. The wind has slowed down and the sun is shining beautifully.

No comments: