- I changed my IPod name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst .
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. But he says he can stop any time.
- How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity and I can't put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- They told me I had type A blood, but it was a Type-O.
- Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
- Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz .
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
- What do you call a dinosaur with a extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .
- I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
- I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Velcro - what a rip off.
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
- Venison for dinner ? Oh deer.
- Earthquake in Washington obviously government's fault.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
- I do not enjoy computer jokes. Not one bit.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
To Make You Groan. . .
From a FB friend: