Well I am going to try this. I've read my friend Barbara's Friday's Fave Five for a long time and have never done it myself, but maybe this middle-aged brain can figure it out after all. It's hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
So my Friday's Fave Five for this week:
1. Both of my children were home last weekend. We had friends for Sunday dinner as well and we had a great time. Loved having them here.
2. Scheduling. I was able to do the scheduling of help (concessions, gate, etc.) for our Christian school association's annual soccer/volleyball state tournament that is being held at our school this weekend. I love to accomplish projects like that and was glad to be able to do it.
3. Freezer fixed. Mike thinks he may have figured out what was wrong with the freezer this week and turned it on to see if it was working now. I checked it this morning and it is ice cold inside. Total cost of repair: $0.00.
4. Some new autumn clothes. We had a day off school last Friday. . .and I went shopping.
5. Gorgeous autumn weather. Love it!