Link to Friday's Fave Five blog
1. Last night I went to the kitchen around 6:00 to make a salad for Mike when he came in from work and some clam chowder for me because of the cold, rainy night. It felt really good to get in the kitchen, to work and get busy - the first time in a couple of weeks.
2. Overall, cold rainy weather is very energizing for me. I love it. Yes, that's weird.
3. On Wednesday, I was still really tired from going back to work, and Mike was still tired also. Then my folks called to say they were going to Publix and would bring us a roasted chicken with two sides and rolls, if we would like them to. Yes, we would like them to. Thank you very much!!
4. Every day this week I have felt a little better. Did not have any huge coughing spells yesterday and taught fairly hard all day. (Although I can tell that today - Friday - may not be quite as good. Have to remember that this is not always all upward.) Mike has slowly been doing better every day also. His and hers pneumonia - not recommended as a bonding experience!
5. I am very thankful for good, strong, prescription, controlled-drug cough syrups! Do not know what I would have done without them the past two weeks.