Link to Friday's Fave Five blog.
It's been a busy week for me. Two baby showers - one to attend, one to help give - and an evening with my dear friend Gretchen, along with working fulltime, made for not much blogging time.
1. We had a lovely birthday dinner last weekend with several of Mike's family, to celebrate the mutual birthday of two of his sisters. And then on Monday night to have dinner with my good friend - that was wonderful!!
2. My daughter thought she was getting sick at college, but apparently it's not as bad as she thought it was going to be. That's a relief. Now let's just hope that my apparent cold turns out to be the same way.
3. I'm working on a choric speaking group with my juniors and it's going better and better every practice. This morning a senior girl who is very good at speech evaluated it with me, and between the two of us we were able to work out a part that, until today, just hadn't been quite right. It's much better now.
4. I spilled half a can of thawed frozen lemonade on the floor on Saturday night. It's taken four moppings, but I think it's finally cleaned up!
5. I am truly thankful for the wonderful blessings and opportunities that God has given me.