Link to Friday's Fave Five blog.
1. Someone, who would not want to be named publicly, gave me money to spend for a Cricut for our school. My colleague and friend Gina knows much more about Cricuts, so she did the ordering. She told me this morning that it has arrived - we will take it to school next week and set it up! Very thankful for that generous gift - the teachers will make good use of it.
2. Andrew and I had a nice trip to purchase the Hummel set I bought this week.
3. ML is going to help me with fixing up my classroom. Huge help to me, and she might get a little cash out of the deal.
4. Had a good meeting with the teachers from another school to get ideas earlier this week. We are rivals - BIG rivals - with them, so we were glad to have had a good meeting with them. Our students may consider it to be fraternizing with the enemy. . .
5. My sister-in-law got married last Saturday night and we had a nice time seeing family members we don't see very often.