Link to Friday's Fave Five
1. The women of our church fed the teachers soup on Tuesday as a thank-you. Very kind. And - an unexpected gift - anonymous - was in my box on another day, expressing appreciation for the years of teaching at our Christian school. Maybe that person is reading this - if so, thank you!!
2. I've discovered that our nearby Bi-Lo grocery puts mark-down vegetables on a cart in the produce section on Saturday mornings. And--they are still really quite nice. So I made creamed corn last Saturday--one of Mike's favorites--with fresh corn. In March!! He really liked it.
3. My colleague Matt gave a fantastic presentation to my junior English students on The Great Gatsby. That's a book that you want to teach carefully, and he was a big help.
4. Got a nice video from my son. Here is the link to him teaching his Chinese students.
5. I have not slept well this week but have had some nice times reading, praying, and thinking in the middle of the night. That made it a good week.