Link to Friday's Fave Five
1. We had a very nice brunch last Sunday for my mom's milestone birthday. All my siblings and some family members were here: my sister from Texas, my sister from Alabama, and my brother from Georgia. Here all are watching my nephew (off to the side) open his presents as he has a birthday this week also. It was a nice occasion to celebrate the birthdays.
2. Leftovers all week from the party, so I did not have to cook!!
3. A LONG night of sleep Wednesday night. I laid down at 7:30 and slept until 5:45 the next morning! Much needed.
4. Three students "pranked" my room with Clemson stuff on April Fool's Day (knowing we are Carolina Gamecocks fans). So yesterday I created a poster of each one, gluing a Gamecock hat on a picture of each, and declaring how much they love Carolina. Then I put the posters into the glass-fronted bulletin board in the hallway that I take care of, where the whole school could see them. It was good fun on both sides. April Fooling was in the air.
5. A good doctor's report for my husband this morning about a couple of issues. That is always good news.
Thank you for reading!!