Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday's Fave Five, 4-25-14

Link to Friday's Fave Five.

1. ML finishes up her student teaching this week and is glad to be done.  She graduates from college in two weeks!!

2. Good discussions with Andrew this week.  One morning it pretty well consumed my planning period at school, but it was worth it.  He has gotten some kind of app on his phone that gives him a local phone number, and he can call on that as if it were a local call even though he is on the other side of the world!  He has limited minutes so it has to be watched, but it's still very nice.

3. Something is in the works for this summer that I'm not quite ready to divulge openly, at least on the internet, yet.  But it is exciting.  

4. I've been going to the gym, so far three times since joining on Monday.  I may not make it this afternoon due to some shopping that must be done, but will plan to get there Saturday.  So far I feel like the exercises and the elliptical are strengthening, not causing problems to, my knee.  Want to get it in shape, and me in better shape, for this summer.

5. Nice Easter service at church, and a nice break for Easter from work.  Lunch with my dear friend Gretchen on one of those days.  You can't beat that.

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

Congratulations to ML! Wow, it doesn't seem like it has been 4 years already.

I am so thankful for the technology that helps us keep in touch with those far away.

I am looking forward to hearing what's up this summer.

I've been having trouble with my left knee and right ankle. :-/ I've been using some walking videos and have to be careful how I step, but so far they are helpful. I almost always hate starting to exercise but then am thankful that I did once I am done.