Link to Friday's Fave Five host blog
1. Last night we were at my folks' for an old-fashioned singing around the piano. With Andrew here to play the guitar and lead the event, as well as provide a spark for it all, it was a nice evening. My parents had invited their Sunday school class and others as well, so it was a good group.
2. On Monday night my dear friend Nancy treated me to a birthday supper. (The birthday was a month ago, but better late than never.) I always love spending time with her. Her friendship is one of the dearest things of my life.
3. My sister Mary and her husband were passing through on Sunday, and had dinner at our house. Always nice to see family.
4. This is actually from a week ago. We were sitting with my folks at Sunday dinner, when a flock of 16 turkeys appeared outside the kitchen window!
5. Andrew spoke and sang in church last Sunday, and did a great job. He's singing with the church quartet this Sunday, two songs. Always so good to hear him sing, and likewise good to hear of what God has been teaching him as he has been in China for the past year and a half.