Saturday, January 3, 2015

Special Company Tonight

Picture above:  Last summer, in China, I met Lincoln and Christina at one of Andrew's English Corner meetings (a group that meets to practice English.

Tonight, we were privileged to host Lincoln and Christina in our home for supper.  They are now studying mechanical engineering here in the States (master's degrees!  Smart!) and are in the area to visit friends.  I made them pose around our kitchen table just like above.  :-)


Earlier in the day, Andrew took them touring around town.  My administrator happened to be at school, so he let them in, and Andrew showed them my room!  Glad it was cleaned up!
 
They also visited my folks, and saw the downtown area.  We were glad to have Lincoln and Christina here!

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

That is so neat that you got to have these folks in your home.