Thursday, May 28, 2015

This Is Why. . .

This is (one of the reasons) why I teach in Christian school.  It is from a book review written by a 9th grade girl.  They had to read a classic book, but on the list were included a few Christian classics, and   I recommended Not My Will, by Francena Arnold, to her.  This is from the evaluation part of her book review:

"I do not actually know why I chose this book.  All I know is that I am glad I did.  I have not read any books by this author, but I would recommend this book to a friend.  In the book, Eleanor goes through tough situations that are hard for her.  In the end when she gives everything over to God she finally realizes that God's will for her life is better than her own plan.  This book has changed my view of life. From this point on in my life, I will follow God's will for my life.  This book caused me to even think about my own walk with God.  I am glad God allowed me to read this book.  It really did change my life."

No comments: