LINK to Friday's Fave Host Blog
1. I realize that this is not very exciting, but having been washer-less and dryer-less for three weeks, the delivery of these beauties yesterday was a definite high point of the week.
2. Our kitchen is slowly coming together. The new tile floor has definitely lightened things up. Furniture placement is not exactly right yet, but we are getting there!
3. I've been enjoying this summer treat all week. I got a baker's dozen at the Farmer's Market last Saturday, and it is great. I'm contemplating getting two dozen this week and making creamed corn for when I entertain daughter's future in-laws this next week. Creamed corn is a labor of love, but oh, so good.
4. We are going out to eat with dear friends this evening. That is always on the favorites list!!
5. We have a wedding next week! Next Friday is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, and Saturday is the big day. My sister and I may be attempting a pretty fruit centerpiece for the reception; if it works, I will post a picture. Next week will be full of things to do. A FFF may not be on the horizon until the following week.