Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Easy Smoothie

I have the easiest and best smoothie recipe around.  And it's very healthy also.


  • 1 individual cup plain Greek yogurt (I like Chobani).
  • About a cup to a cup and a half of fruit - your choice.  At least half should be frozen fruit, for the best consistency of the final smoothie.
  • A splash of juice - your choice - enough to make the blender run easily.
  • A couple of packets of Splenda.


My favorite lately has been strawberry-kiwi.  The strawberries were frozen last spring, and I bought the kiwis at the grocery.   But tonight I had watermelon-cantaloupe-frozen strawberry.  With a few frozen blueberries thrown in for good measure.  Good stuff.

Oh, and I highly recommend the Hamilton Beach smoothie maker.  It's so much easier than using a blender with its multiple parts.  And it was very reasonably priced also.

Very satisfying, very healthy!

No comments: