Saturday, May 26, 2018

Makes No Sense

Well, I'm up early and doing some computer browsing.  I randomly decided to try to sign in to Blogger, which has told me for months that I am unable to sign in and need to get an administrator's assistance.  And it let me right in!!  Who knows what the problem is/was.  Anyway, if I can continue to get on here, I will continue using Blogger instead of going to WordPress, which so far does not seem nearly as user friendly as Blogger.  Either way - I hope to do more blogging this summer.

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

That is weird. I just looked at a couple of old Blogger blogs I had, and it still had me logged in even though I haven't looked at them in ages. I don't know what it would do if I logged out and tried to log back in. At any rate, I am glad it started working for you!