LINK to Friday's Fave Five host blog
I'm so glad to be able to post on Friday's Fave Five again after such a long absence due to log-in issues.
1. This was actually finished a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't get a picture of it until yesterday. I made it using a crochet stitch that a dear friend, now in heaven, taught me how to use some thirty years ago. I love the variety of the variegated yarn.
2. New sheets. You can see the pillowcases in the picture above. They're Cannon brand - I got them on eBay for considerably less $$ than lesser thread count Cannon sheets in a store. I am a sucker for new sheets and new kitchen towels.
3. Closets cleaned out (at least the major ones) and a lot of stuff ready to go to the thrift store. I was going to have a yard sale but decided against it. Too much work. :-)
4. Wendy's fifty-cent Frosties. We enjoyed another one last night. Sure hope this special doesn't last too long - this could become an addiction.
5. It's been a week out of school, and I still have that feeling of relief several times each day. I love what I do - but the end of the year, especially this year, is still very welcomed. I'm sleeping more each night and napping each day. Getting rested up!!