Sunday, April 19, 2009

Too Old for Swan Dives

Yesterday I was headed to answer the phone in the den, and somehow got tangled up with my computer case. I don't even know why it was out - I hadn't used the case for several days. Anyway, my feet got all "involved," and I ended up flat on the floor face down. And still made it up in time to get the phone!

Yesterday afternoon and today I feel the result. Upper arms, right wrist, right knee, right foot, shoulders all feel the effects.

Last night my sister said I would feel worse today. She was right.

Middle aged bodies are not meant to belly flop on the den floor.

5 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Ouch! I don't think I would have been able to answer the phone after that!

Ada said...

Sorry, but I had to chuckle when I read that! I don't even have to trip over anything other than my own two feet to land on the floor. Glad you weren't hurt.

Rhoda said...

How are you doing on Day +3?

Ann said...

Still a little sore, but each day is better.

Lizupatree said...

Oh honey! I can so relate. When did our bodies get taken over by middle aged women, I want to know! Hope you are feeling better.